[ncl-talk] Faint appearance of .png files

Anne anne.seidenglanz at unive.it
Mon May 4 10:52:35 MDT 2020

Hello,

I am trying to get some nice graphics for a publication, which in the end I
will save in .ps format, but for the moment I need them in .png format. I
noticed my .png graphics tend to appear rather faint (see example
attached). I know I can play around with wks_type at wkHeight
and wks_type at wkWidth but I noticed that increasing these values makes them
even more faint, or having a bad picture quality when using low values.

I there some universal resource that I missed which makes the perimeter,
the title, the labels etc just a hint thicker and clearer?

Thanks for any hint!
Anne