[ncl-talk] Need help with ageostrophic wind cross section

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri May 1 13:47:29 MDT 2020

re: "vertical cross section of the ageostrophic wind. Please, could you
help me in that regard?

Further: you sent an email directly to me [please do not do that] in which
you state:
" I have tried many times to plot the WRF simulated vertical cross section
of ageostrophic, but I could not. Could you please help me in this regard?"

What have you tried? Is it the computation of the cross-section? Or, the
plotting?

See:
*http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrfinterp.shtml*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrfinterp.shtml>
See: *wrf_interp_3.ncl*

This uses
*http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_arw/wrf_user_vert_cross.shtml*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_arw/wrf_user_vert_cross.shtml>
.
which requires* NCL version 6.6.0 *or higher.