[ncl-talk] problem with ncl after update O.S.

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 27 11:55:33 MDT 2020

I think that your old NCL binary is trying to call an old version of the
gfortran runtime library that was replaced by a newer library version in
your Debian update.

The best solution is to update to the most recent NCL version, 6.6.2.  You
can either download a pre-compiled binary, or download source code and
build it yourself.  Please see the NCL Download page for more details.

Please send further questions about installing NCL to the ncl-install
mailing list.