[ncl-talk] Issue with vector scalar plot

Trisanu Banik baniktrisanu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 22:09:56 MDT 2020

Dear Sir

Thanks for the reply. But the same issue persisted even after utilizing the
mentioned line in the code. I am not sure why this is happening, maybe some
bug. Please provide your valuable feedback.

Thanks & Regards
Trisanu Banik

*Trisanu Banik,PhD*

*Scientist/Engineer-'SC'*

*North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)*
*Department of Space*
*Government of India*

*Umiam-793103, Meghalaya*
*Mobile-9774837581*