[ncl-talk] Problem with assigning coordinate

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 08:31:38 MDT 2020

Hi:

Are you missing two lines?

  *radar&lat  = latitude ; these are the latitude values*

*  radar&lon  = longitude ; these are the longitude values*

  radar&lat at units = "degrees_north"

  radar&lon at units = "degrees_east"

If you printVarSummary a variable that you know maps okay, you can infer
which values might be missing. I did this in order to map radar data that
had no attributes attached.

Barry H. Lynn, Ph.D
Senior Associate Scientist, Lecturer,
The Institute of the Earth Science,