[ncl-talk] Problem with assigning coordinate

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Sun Mar 8 08:15:49 MDT 2020

Unfortunately, I am unable to open this file. My version of NCL complains
about mismatched headers/libraries, which would be an issue on my part.
I'll have to wait until tomorrow when I have access to a different version
of NCL.  That said, the various HDF5 command-line utilities I have
installed also say they can not open the file (???)

In the meantime, perhaps someone else can take a crack at it....

Rick