[ncl-talk] NCL: Task Parallelism

Bassill, Nicholas nbassill at albany.edu
Thu Jun 18 10:09:42 MDT 2020

Hi Huangs,
   I've used some of these techniques to great effect for my own purposes: https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/task_parallelism.shtml . However, rather than an mpirun-like effect (multiple processors for a single task), it's best for when you have multiple tasks (like creating images, which is what I use it for). Perhaps there's something there that could be useful.

Nick Bassill, PhD

Director of Research & Development, Center Of Excellence

Affiliated with NYS Mesonet

LC SB-28, 1400 Washington Ave.,

SUNY, University at Albany, NY 12222