[ncl-talk] Segmentation fault 11 on MacOSX Catalina when running NCL

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 16 12:21:27 MDT 2020

Well it's almost impossible to help without more information. What are you
trying to do, what kind of file(s) are you using, and have you narrowed
down the segment of your script where the SEGV occurs?

Regardless, NCL should not SEGV but fail more gracefully -- I'll look into
it if you can send me your script and dataset(s) if they are not too large?
I can't promise a fix, but I'll try to offer some sort of solution.

Rick