[ncl-talk] Wrong values getting on contour plot

Arathy RP arathyrparathy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 05:55:42 MDT 2020

Hi,
Yes, I will do that.
Actually I am plotting mean sea level pressure of very severe cyclonic
storm Phailin.And I am getting the minimum mean sea level pressure as
994.29Pa only. As the cyclone belongs to category 5 storm the mean sea
level pressure  should go beyond 960Pa so that intensified contour plot of
Phailin i will get. And the code is written by me by referring ncl sites.
I hereby attach the variable details and minimum pressure showing when
plotted.
Thanking you