[ncl-talk] Error: ESMF to map 10min to 30 sec

Adam Herrington adam.herrington at stonybrook.edu
Thu Jul 2 16:30:53 MDT 2020

Dennis,

I'm reupping this thread to see if any progress has been made. After
setting Opt at NetCDFType = "netcdf4" I tried to generate a SCRIP for a global
30 sec grid using rectilinear_to_SCRIP. I had ran it on casper with 350GB
memory. It generates an 18GB scrip file after about an hour, and then the
file size doesn't change for the remaining 5 hours until my wall time ran
out. The resulting scrip file doesn't contain any valid values.

I will continue to use linint2_Wrap for this specific case.

Adam