[ncl-talk] Paneling unequal number of plots in different rows

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:04:48 MDT 2020

Dear Dennis and Dave,

Thanks a lot for pointing me to the right example scripts. I was able to
create the plot I needed.

Cheers,

Tabish

*Tabish U Ansari*

*Postdoctoral Researcher *

*Centre for Climate and Air Pollution Studies (C-CAPS)*
*School of Physics, NUI-Galway**, Ireland*
*ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tabish_Ansari
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tabish_Ansari>*