[ncl-talk] NCAR graphic library in Julia language?

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 29 11:37:31 MST 2020

Ah.  Here we go.  The Julia home page, https://julialang.org, says "... you
can easily use libraries from Python, R, C/Fortran, C++, and Java."

So theoretically you should be able to use either the C or Fortran
interface to NCAR Graphics, or even mix them.  This would also depend on
whether the NCL runtime system is compatible with the Julia runtime
system.  This would be worth testing.  If you try anything like this, let
us know what happens.  Thanks.