[ncl-talk] Contourparameters to values between 0 and 1

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 21 16:39:10 MST 2020

There are many examples available. Please explore the following page

*http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/>

Under '*Plot Techniques*' look at  Contour examples.

  res at cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels"   ; set explicit contour levels
  res at cnLevels    = (/ 0.1,0.2,..., 0.8,0.9/)   ; set levels