[ncl-talk] A useful tidbit

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sun Jan 19 08:26:33 MST 2020

I am not sure of the question.
---
You would have to access the changed code via a 'shared object'

Does it require additional arguments? The NCL version of 'kmns' uses double
precision arguments.

C NCLFORTSTART
      subroutine *kmns136* (dat, m, n, clcntr, k,  ic1, nc
     +                   ,iter, iseed, wss, ier)
      implicit none
c                            ! INPUT
      integer m, n, k, iter, iseed
      double precision dat(m,n)
c                            ! INPUT/OUTPUT
      integer ic1(m), nc(k), ier
      double precision clcntr(n,k), wss(k)
C NCLEND
c                            ! LOCAL WORK ARRAYS
      integer          ic2(m), ncp(k), itran(k), live(k)
      double precision an1(k), an2(k), d(m)
      integer nv, kk, mm
====

Change: * kmns136* to (say) kmns136x

Then use WRAPIT to generate the shared object