[ncl-talk] wind_speed: dimension size mismatch

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 11:33:19 MST 2020

Hi Borja,
Could you please send a couple of wrf files and a clean script as
attachment? Without more information it would just be a "guessing" by the
community which is hard to do.
What does printVarSummary(u) and printVarSummary(v) suggest? At which line
number error occurred? I "guess" that at some point inside the loop, either
u or v may be missing, but then again I cannot be sure without running your
script!
Cheers,
Rashed