[ncl-talk] Label

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 18 15:01:33 MDT 2020

Hi Guilherme,
I think all you need to do is to add this:
   resP at lbLabelStrings  = (/"1","2","3"/)
to your panel resource list. When you set lbLabelAlignment = "BoxCenters",
lbLabelStrings almost always also need to be set. See any of the
Categorical examples here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/classification.shtml
Hope that helps!
Adam

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 12:41 AM Guilherme Martins via ncl-talk <
ncl-talk at mailman.ucar.edu> wrote:

> Hi users,
>
> I create a color bar with values 1, 2 and 3, but the value 3 does not
> appear. The figure is attached.
>
> Could you help me?
>
> My script and data are attached.

Adam Phillips