[ncl-talk] Monthly to daily data

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:14:44 MDT 2020

Hi Debashish,

You mean you have daily data merged together into monthly NetCDF files -
and you want to split them?

If you've only got monthly means, you've lost the daily variability and I
don't see how you can recover it back.

Cheers,

Tabish

*Tabish U Ansari*

*Postdoctoral Researcher *

*Centre for Climate and Air Pollution Studies (C-CAPS)*
*School of Physics, NUI-Galway**, Ireland*
*ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tabish_Ansari
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Tabish_Ansari>*