[ncl-talk] warning:ContourPlotInialize: no valid values in scalar field; ContourPlot not possible: [errorno=1101]

dickson mbigi dickson.mbigi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:04:41 MDT 2020

Kindly help/directives,
I am plotting map of  pre anomalies 1998-2018 with reference to the base
period 1981-2010 at decadal time scale. I am getting the headed above
warning along with no contours in the resulting plot. I think the problem
occur at line 56 which I have used "wgt_runave_n_Wrap" function for
filtering.
1) I have checked my values to plot, they are all not  missing values.
2) the coordinate variables of y (filtered values) are  also okay.

I have attached scrip and resulting plot for your reference. I am using CRU
pre data that are too big to attach along with this mail.

Regards,
Dickson
Institute of Atmospheric Physics, CAS.