[ncl-talk] grib2 to netcdf

Md. Jalal Uddin dmjalal90 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 06:53:19 MDT 2020

Hi all,

I hope that you are all well.

I am trying to convert grib2 into netcdf. The problem is to use many files
together. If I use only one file, it is working fine.

I have tried to use addfiles function here.

  diri = "./"
   fili = systemfunc("cd "+diri+" ; ls 20180709_0000f*.grib2")
   f    = addfiles(diri+fili,"r")

   names   = getfilevarnames(f)

print(names)

*fatal:*Argument type mismatch on argument (0) of (getfilevarnames) can not
coerce

Any suggestions would be appreciated. The code has been added herewith.

Best wishes,
Jalal
--
*Md. Jalal Uddin*