[ncl-talk] ESMF_regrid

Laura Fowler laura at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 30 14:37:36 MDT 2019

Hello:

I have issue with ESMF_regrid to interpolate an unstructured MPAS mesh to a
regular 1deg by 1deg latitude-longitude grid, at the step when we generate
the weights (see attached regrid.out file and the ncl script
regrid.to_CMORPHdata.ncl). I have successfully used the same script many
times in the past so I am not sure what the current issue is. Also it is
difficult for me to find where ncl crashes in the ESMF sourcecode.

The two files and the MPAS mesh are also located in
/glade/work/laura/MPASprojects2019/myMPAS-v6.2/initialization.5898242

I would really appreciate your help,
Thanks,
Laura

--
Laura D. Fowler

Mesoscale and Microscale Meteorology Division (MMM)
P.O. Box 3000, Boulder CO 80307-3000

e-mail: laura at ucar.edu
phone: 303-497-1628