[ncl-talk] NCL Panel Plot (Adjust Font size & Legend font size)

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 9 08:26:57 MDT 2019

Hi there are several font size related resources for labelbars here:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/lb.shtml

Search for font -- I'm not sure which one you need so it will take a bit of
experiementation.

The height of the main title is controlled by the following resource

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/ti.shtml#tiMainFontHeightF

along with a number of other resources to control the "main title"

Rick