[ncl-talk] Calculate Relative Vorticity with uv2vr_cfd

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 4 20:52:18 MDT 2019

Hi,

I'm not expert at this, so I can only offer limited help. There are a
number of options available to regrid your WRF curvilinear grid into a
rectilinear grid as required by uv2vr_cfd
<https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/uv2vr_cfd.shtml>;
check out:

    https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/regrid.shtml

Perhaps someone can provide more specific help

Rick