[ncl-talk] Creating separate scales for different plot panels

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 15 09:12:55 MDT 2019

Hi,

Its hard to say without seeing relevant parts of the script, but offhand,
it sounds like you are using the same resources for both plots?  You can
have independent resources for each plot that makes up the panelled plot.

I hope that provides some insight into where things are not working out....
Rick