[ncl-talk] Creating separate scales for different plot panels

Herb, Jason jherb at albany.edu
Tue Oct 15 08:52:43 MDT 2019

Hello All,

I am working with the MODIS MCD19A2 data and have been plotting two data panels on my plots the first panel is the average AOD values and the second panel is the total number orbit counts for a given region. I have used "manual levels" to fix the aod value plot/scale for 0 to 1 with intervals of 0.1. As a result it forces the summed orbit counts scale to 0 to 1 as well. I have tried to set the summed panel to "autolevels" but have not had any luck with this.

Thanks,
Jason Herb