[ncl-talk] Convert data frame to spatial coordinates

Vanúcia Schumacher vanucia-schumacher at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 08:46:33 MST 2019

My data is in ascii format (e.g. attached). Yes, I would like to use some kind of cartographic projection, type Cylindrical equidistant or Mercator.
That would be exactly what this library does (Proj4).
The specific region of the projection would be Brazil, maybe I will use some shapefile to cut some specific region.
It would be great to have this interface. Let me know everything you need to work out.
Thanks for the support