[ncl-talk] Convert data frame to spatial coordinates

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 11 08:16:09 MST 2019

To me, points with lat/lon are spatial data with coordinates (?)  Do you
mean you want the coordinates in some kind of cartographic projection, such
as Lambert Conformal, UTM, Mercator, etc?  If so, NCL has an undocumented
interface to the Proj4 casrtographic projection library. I can elaborate
further, but you need to know all the projection parameters involved
(standard parallels, meridian,  etc.).

Rick