[ncl-talk] Need a data file of NCL examples

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 5 17:41:12 MST 2019

Specific to Adam's response:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml
ESMF_regrid_17.ncl
===
The example uses: the following files:

    CAMSE_file = "b.e10.B1850CN.ne30_g16.001_ANN_climo.nc"
       FV_file = "fv_sstghgcl_aero_01.cam2.h0.1999-01.nc"

You should be able to substitute any SE and FV files you have locally available.

Run the script: It will produce the desired weight file:
*CAMSE_2_FV.nc*Then you can use:

*   ESMF_wgts_17.ncl*

*Goos Luck*