[ncl-talk] Need a data file of NCL examples

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 5 15:05:50 MST 2019

Hi Feiyu,
ESMF_regrid can use an existing weight file, or it can create one for you
to use. Please review the documentation on the ESMF Regridding page here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

To my knowledge, NCL/NCAR does not have the weight files used in the ESMF
regridding examples.
Adam

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 12:37 AM Feiyu Wang via ncl-talk <ncl-talk at ucar.edu>
wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madam,
> When using the ESMF_regrid.ncl, it dosen't work without a weight file.
> Would you please provide the wgt_file such as CAMSE_2_FV.nc and HOMME_to_FV.nc
> for me?
> Much thanks and best wishes.
>
> Feiyu Wang
> TEL:18681849808