[ncl-talk] Missing value in data variable

Nishtha Agrawal agrawal.nishtha3 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 08:57:15 MDT 2019

Hi,

Thanks for replying!

I understand that FFT is not allowing missing values. I therefore tried to
fill in these values using the poisson_grid_fill procedure, however the
procedure was too slow and I couldn't obtain the filled in data. I also
used linmsg to get linearly interpolated values in place of the missing
data, it was fast enough but I was obtaining the errors while using
mjo_wavenum_freq_season, it reported that division by 0 is taking place
somewhere and hence it couldn't proceed.

Thanks and Regards,
Nishtha