[ncl-talk] Hargreaves reference evapotranspiration problem

Oluwaseun Ilori wilseun at gmail.com
Sat May 11 18:58:44 MDT 2019

Good day,
I computed potential evapotranspiration using the example under ncl
application using hargreaves method and saved as netcdf file. when I tried
to view the data with simple plot of annual mean or so using both ncl and
ferret the displayed plot shows nothing rather than latitude and longitude
axis. i tried to print the MinMax of the REFEVT variable but the output
shows nan for both min and max values. I attached the script that I used to
compute the PET, ncdump output of the netcdf generated (result) and ncl
printMinMax and printVarSummary. Please I need help on what is wrong with
my script or result netcdf output.
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Crop/refevt_hargreaves_fao56.shtml>
*OLUWASEUN ILORI*
*B.Tech(Hons) in Meteorology*

*M.Tech in Meteorology and climate science (in view)*

*Phone: +2347031000687 +2348069154213*
*Federal University of Technology Akure. Nigeria.*
*Facebook: *http://facebook.com/hilorywilson
<https://www.facebook.com/hilorywilson>
linkedln: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wilson-ilori-447952108
Twitter: HiloryW