[ncl-talk] Regarding Problem in Correlation Plot in NCL

Toni Klemm toni-klemm at tamu.edu
Wed Mar 27 04:27:27 MDT 2019

Sir,

Could you include your code? It looks like something is wrong with an if condition or a do loop, but it‘s hard to pinpoint without seeing your code.

Toni

Toni Klemm, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Ecosystem Science and Management
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Contributor to the Early Career Climate Forum
www.toni-klemm.de | @toniklemm