[ncl-talk] Multiple time data in a single plot

Trisanu Banik baniktrisanu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 06:39:12 MDT 2019

Dear All

I need one help related to the plotting of a variable for multiple hours in
a single plot. I have extracted a parameter from wrfout file for various
hour. Now I need to plot the variable for all hours in a single figure.

In addition, I would like to plot the same variable for different hour in a
way, like that, for individual hour a single color will only appear in the
figure. That means for 24 hour representation 24 different colors will
represent the different hourly information of that variable in a single
plot. I am not concerned about the amplitude only the spatial distribution
of that parameter for different hour is important. In more precise the
color bar will be ranges for 0 to 24 hours each hour with an individual
color.

I hope, I am able to clarify my query.

I am waiting for kind reply.

Thanks & regards
Trisanu

*Trisanu Banik,PhD*

*Research Scientist*

*North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)*
*Government of India*
*Department of Space*

*Umiam-793103, Meghalaya*
*Mobile-9774837581*