[ncl-talk] save as layer

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 17:44:34 MDT 2019

 Dear RickThank you so much for your nice reply.Actually I prepare some plots from WRF outputs, in my job, daily. One of my colleagues ask my to prepare the outputs (plots) as a layer to put on a website interactively. I think this website is clickable, however "png" files aren't.I hope I've answered your question correctly.
Sincerely
Ehsan