[ncl-talk] Fwd: error bars not showing up on xy scatter plot

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 5 07:48:07 MST 2019

Hi,

Normally whats required to add markers, line-work, addition text, etc, the
following steps are taken:
1.
   res = True
   res at gsnFrame = False
   res at gsnDraw = False
2.
   ; draw the plot using "res" as the resource variable
3.
  ; draw the annotations using the gsn_add_XXXX() routines
4.
   draw(plot)
   frame(wks)

I see you had the gsnFrame/gsnDraw resources set, but commented out.  Do
you get what you want if you uncomment those lines?

Rick