[ncl-talk] libssl.so.1.1 Problem

Lech Lobocki lech.lobocki at pw.edu.pl
Mon Mar 4 02:06:03 MST 2019

This is not a NCL-specific issue, but:

Check if you have libssl.so.* or similar in your library directory
(usually /usr/lib64)
If not, install openssl-libs (in redhat/fedora/centos; in other distros,
find a package
containing libssl.so.* & install).

Sometimes the problem arises when you have a newer dynamic lib than the
requested one.
In such a situation, simple "ln -s ...." does the job.

Lech