[ncl-talk] Removing 0,0 Coordinate Values from Scatterplot

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 15:53:32 MDT 2019

To whom it May Concern-

I had a general question about how to change a scatter plot I have created.
The plot compares values from 2 model outputs relative to a 1:1 line for
SLW, and since it is for a dry location, it has several 0,0 gridpoints
(i.e. both models indicated no SLW was present).

At the request of the leader of the project, I've been tasked with removing
those points from the plot. I was thinking about trying to use an if then
statement to try to reassign my plotting variables, but I'm unsure.

Please advise. I framed this as a general question so I have not attached
code or data, but if that would be helpful to solving this question please
let me know.

Respectfully,

-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com