[ncl-talk] Interpolation error using linint1_n

Giorgio Graffino g.graffino at tim.it
Fri Jun 7 10:15:31 MDT 2019

Sorry Dennis, I messed up with the link and didn't check it before clicking "send"...
I checked my arrays with the function you suggested. It turns out that both are monotonic, one decreasing and the other increasing.
(0)    xi=1
(0)    xo=-1

Perhaps this is the problem: both xi and xo must be either increasing or decreasing. In a mixed case, the function fails. To confirm that, I ran the script with reversed xi (so both xi and xo are monotonically decreasing) and it went through with no problems.

Thanks for your help,Giorgio