[ncl-talk] Any non global function calculation for stream function?

谢瑾博 xiejinbo at mail.iap.ac.cn
Mon Jul 29 09:41:50 MDT 2019

Hi Dennis,
 I have read this over, and I find in the first task, that you recommended using poisson solver. My case is an ideal case where the flow goes over an 2D ideal mountain, where I think the mountain is small compared the lateral distance in the domain. In this case, is an infinite small kesi (stream function) appropriate as the boundary condition in the two sides?
yours,
Jinbo