[ncl-talk] Plot Only Drawing at One Point

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 16 07:32:53 MDT 2019

plot = gsn_csm_xy(wks*,grid_t*,totals,res)
====

*grid_t:* Did you print 'grid_t????   These are yyymmddhh. These are *not
good *x-axis units

Think 2013022823 and then the next number is 2013030100.
*You* know these are one hour apart but numerically these are not
'adjacent' to one another.
Use
plot = gsn_csm_xy(wks*,grid*,totals,res)