[ncl-talk] Plot Only Drawing at One Point

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:11:58 MDT 2019

To Whom it May Concern-

I have a plot that either isn't drawing multiple values, or is smashed down
on the x-axis so much it looks that way. I have tried modified the X value
max and mins on the axis, but that has not worked.

I have double checked my arrays and they are exactly what I want, with 216
values of SLW values each. I have also double checked my indices and time
variable on the x-axis. I believe the issue to be with resources and can't
seem to find a method to change them to get the plot formatted correctly.

I have attached the plot to illustrate the problem, my code, and the source
file (shouldn't be needed, but just in case). This is very time sensitive,
so if you have a chance to help sooner I will greatly appreciate it, but
understand if you can't.

Thank you so much in advance for the help!

Respectfully,

-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com
(513)-502-5652