[ncl-talk] Error: Input must have at least three input vertices

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 4 12:31:38 MDT 2019

Also please show the single line in your program that generates this
error.  I am looking for the name of the NCL function that produces the
error.  Also please show the full text of the error messages produced, if
there is more than a single message.

I do not like to speculate without enough information.  However in this
case, my guess is that you are using one of the NCL polygon drawing
functions, and passing fewer than three data points to that function.  Or
possibly it is one of the great circle (gc_) functions which needs enough
points to compute valid spherical polygons.