[ncl-talk] Error: Input must have at least three input vertices

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 09:11:10 MDT 2019

Guilo:

The last message I found about this on the web was from 2012.  So, this
isn't a typical error, and I believe that you need to define your data
better for those who can help.

You could start by providing a PrintVarSummary of data in your file.

Barry

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 5:04 PM G.Monte--- via ncl-talk <ncl-talk at ucar.edu>
wrote:

> Dears all,
> I have an issue with the plots of some ascii data on a contouring map. I
> often get the message:
>
> Error:  Input must have at least three input vertices.
>
> Generally, what does this error message mean?
>
> Thank you.
> Giulio

Barry H. Lynn, Ph.D
Senior Associate Scientist, Lecturer,