[ncl-talk] Regridding Multiple Moving Nests into One Domain

Mansur Ali Jisan jisan.mansur at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:36:34 MST 2019

Hello,

I need a suggestion in projecting multiple moving nest data into one
standard grid. I'm not sure which regridding function I should use. A few
details about the data:

It's a dimensional wind speed data attached with lat-long dimension. There
are total 318 timesteps and every 15 minutes the domain moves to a newer
position. It's currently projected in a rectilinear grid with 1202 grid
cells X-direction and 1202 grid cells in Y-direction. The data file is in
NetCDF format. Any suggestion will be very helpful. Please let me know if I
need to add details.

Best Regards,
Mansur

--