[ncl-talk] basepoint composite

Thomas Tobian thomastobian at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:10:29 MST 2019

Dear NCL,

I am just wondering if you can suggest me a way to create a
latitude-longitude composite based on some base dates, latitudes, and
longitudes?
So, the resulting composite will be relative to these lats and lons? For
example, in date one, I have two centers based on lat & lon,
and in date two, I have 3 centers. Then I want to make a composite for all
the centers so that it will be a function of latitude and longitude