[ncl-talk] A NCL Extension For Visual Studio Code

Zhang Alex zhangyp6603 at outlook.com
Mon Jan 7 08:59:39 MST 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

I wrote a NCL extension for Visual Studio Code, which is based on the script supplied by Dr. Li Dong. I made some changes. You can get it here:
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=yueyueBird.ncl
and the source files is on GitHub:
https://github.com/jokervTv/ncl-vscode-support

Now, it can only be done to provide code snippets, auto-completion, and partial color matching. But in the future, it can support some simple IntelliSense. It may not be very good to say it now.

If it is not good enough, please let me know. I hope it will help others work more easily.

Best wishes.
Yongpeng Zhang