[ncl-talk] Regional stereographic plot - latitude labels

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 3 10:55:22 MST 2019

Hi David,
There's a function (add_map_tickmarks2) that you can use embedded in some
of the NCL examples that will add tick mark labels to rectangular
projections. I took mptick example #9 here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mptick.shtml#ex9
and modified it to (mostly) match your projection. The script can be run on
its' own and runs quickly, making trial and error less painful. I have
attached the modified script and the resulting graphic.
Hope that helps!
Adam