[ncl-talk] pattern-fill in histograms

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:40:57 MST 2019

Hi Barry,

Yes, for the purposes of this plot, they must be stacked on top of each
other - something similar to
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Images/bar_16_lg.png
However, the script for doing that is too tedious especially when the
number of divisions and bars increases. And more importantly the example
doesn't show
how to fill patterns.

Cheers,

Tabish

Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom