[ncl-talk] margin top of viewport?

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 18 21:49:53 MST 2019

Hi,

I have to wonder if you might have better luck trying your annotations in
NDC space. There are a number of functions named "gsn_XXX_ndc() that
operate in this coordinate system. The function "drawNDCGrid()" can be
helpful in understanding what's going on.

    http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Shea_util/drawNDCGrid.shtml

HTH...
Rick