[ncl-talk] Script producing two png files, I only want one of them?

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 18 14:27:44 MST 2019

Hi,

It looks like around line 239 of your script, right after generating the
first of the two plots that make up the panel plot, there is a call to
"frame(wks)" which would cause the first plot to get generated. It
subsequently gets drawn again with the second plot in the call to
gsn_panel(). Take e pair, there is a call to "frame(wks)" which would cause
the first plot to get generated. out the frame() call.

HTH...
Rick