[ncl-talk] wrf_wps_write_int for 4D arrays

Chibuike Onwukwe onwukwe at unbc.ca
Mon Feb 18 09:47:50 MST 2019

Hi all,

I am working with netcdf files, where variables are in 4D (time, lev, xlat, xlon) that needs to be converted into WPS intermediate format for WRF. Regrettably, the subject line function ( https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/wrf_wps_write_int.shtml) is scripted for 3D arrays.

Could someone tweak the script for 4D arrays? The time dimensions in my file are 00, 03, 06, 09, 12, 15, 18, 21 hours. I have had no success with my  modified script as attached.

Chike